Sunday 16 August 2009

Woah.
I love the weather this evening.
I was sitting by the window with a banana and suddenly took my phone just to share this with you lovely people ^^
Wtf.
Dont you like rain in the evening?
It brings me back to my childhood. To my home.
If i sit here for another thirty min i think my tears are gonna accompany me to sleep.
Hahaha. Emo shit.

I have too much to talk about idk where to start.
Im so so so upset i ate kinder bueno white and calbee seaweed and now im going down to buy a tin of potato chips.
Get the idea of how big the mess i am in?

In case you havent known, i gorge everything i see when im upset.
Sad right.

Dont ask why. Im gonna get over it soon.
:)

Like what jerrys doing, jammys gonna make a bet with herself too!
Ahahahahaha, wtf right hannaaaahh i know!
Okay. So.. I tried doing this with fahmi before but fahmi gave up halfway cause he claimed that i was uncontrollable!
Thats why i gave up too!
I have to threaten myself yknw! How sad.
I MUST:
- start hardcore mugging session from tmr onwards. Ct comeeeeenng!
- be ignorant towards all potato chips and chocolate in the whole world
- exercise at least thrice per week
- try to hate ronald mcdonald
- sleep early!
- save money (trust me, this is the hardest!)

I cannot resist shopping cause i already have shopping list in my mind.
Hahahahaha. Guilty pleasure.

Ok, im no good at blogging. Bye.

Terserah.

No comments: