Friday 21 August 2009

Semua mua mua, everyone two three!
Hehehe. Im back!
Its been quite some times since i last posted. Miss me? Haha
Its an achievement for me you knoooww :D
Its solely because blogger was testing my patience and it just did about two mins ago!
It didnt save what i typed out wholeheartedly! Asshole.
Im so pissed i left blogger for prata and im so sinful but its okay.
Im one happy kid thus i forgive blogger. Haha
*inhaling, getting ready to type out everything from starting again*

I forgive blogger cause i want people to do the same thing to me.
This post is specifically intended to everyone out there, whether you like or dislike me, love or loathe me, care or ignore my existence, whoever you are thats now on this page of mine, reading this.
I solemnly apologise for any offensive doings that ive commited. Intentionally or unintentionally.
Be it offensive words that ive uttered, nasty acts that ive done, totally unacceptable behaviour of mine and such.
I believe that there are abundance of people out there who will go "ugh" when they catch a mere glance of my nose.
Who wants to live in others spectacle?
Well, i honestly dont want to.

Therefore i profusely, sincerely apologise.
Gatria is no other than an ordinary girl afterall.
She makes mistakes without giving them much thought.
I wouldnt want to hurt people around me in any substantive ways.
If i knew i would hurt them, i would rather do nothing at all. Really.

I write all these things not for the sake of getting peoples attentions, trust me.
Im giving myself a chance to renew, refresh, be better.
We only live once, right?
:)

Thanks for listening.
These words came from my deepest.

On a brighter note (red note! I love red!), had so much fun today!
Being surrounded by my greates girls prevails all the negativities that seem to have planted their roots on my cells.
When i am with them, i realise that my life would be completely incomplete with them.
I infinitely love them!
:D

Burnt quite of calories today but i just ruined everything with a piece of prata and curry.
Its alright. Hahaha.

Gotta mug hard for common tests which start next week.
The books are fixing a stare on me.
I can hear them silently screaming.
Hahahaha.

And before i forget,
Happy fasting month for all muslims in the world!
:D

Ok, have a good night, everybody and head!
Will update soon!
Loves.

No comments: