Saturday 15 August 2009

Photobucket

exactly three more weeks.
:)

my appetite is far beyond my control.
so ive decided to not care anymore.
im gonna lead a happy happy life since now on.
hehehehe.

gotta hit my books soon.
and my whole body is aching.
idk why im blogging right now, as usual.

so, yeah.
im utterly happy now.
i think thats all i need to say.
:D

and i need food to encourage me and i need money to make me happy.
PAPAAAAAAAAAA FORGIVE ME!

tag replies:
Feenaaa: hey. im having problems linking people right now. link you soon, k? :D
Zhiyun and sihao: thanks! hahaha. its actually an old song but i like. hehe
nabeelah: true! but no one wants to be hurt if they have a choice. haha. dogs dont perspire, they sweat. hahaa. i think :O
joyce: kalo ga rajin, ga nyampe disini say! hahaha. sking rajinnya tuh, di kelas aj krjaannya tidur! haha. santaaayy. ntar kita retail therapy bareng yok abis exams! hahaha

love you.

No comments: