Thursday 6 August 2009

Talk is cheap.

Im greatly disappointed. I swear.
Pondering by myself every night has made me realise that losing me is nothing for you.
Its true. You have your wonderful life and friends to care for. To live your life blisfully with. And most importantly, theyre always physically there for you.
I even wonder if i ever exist in your mind for a mere second.
Idk what to say. I cant expect too much, i know.
But have you ever spare a thought for me? Think about how it feels to be in my shoes?
When you give someone your heart, your time, your everything and that someone actually takes it for granted?
Everything has its own limit. So does my patience.
Im done holding on to nothing. Ive given up on you. On us.
Is it too much to ask?
Tell me who i am to you.
Its the same thing all over again.

So ive decided earlier on, i will go on with my life how i did it previously.
Life. Goes. On.
With or without you.

And to anonymous, thank you so much.
For making me smile and for keeping me company.
Im sorry.
Thank God you havent changed when people are gradually changing. Promise me you would never do.

Im glad i have awesome friends around me.
How incomplete my life would be without you guys.
Im saying this sincerely, i dont want to ever lose you guys.
Losing you guys is like losing half of my has-already-been-fragile heart. You guys keep me alive.
I love you and i mean it.

Afterall, this is fate. I cannot change my fate.
No one can.
Im not gonna hold back my tears anymore.
I dont need someone to be there for me just to say "i love you" on daily basis.
Talk is cheap, remember?

No comments: