Monday 3 August 2009

go with your whole heart ;)

i am feeling super contented idk how i can describe my contentedness right now.
looking at how things are, how God has shown me how fortunate i am and how He really loves me, ive realised that i genuinely shouldnt ask for more.
i mean, what else i want from life right?
wonderful people i have by my side almost complete my life.
:)

oh, have i told you how much i love my parents?
i looooooooovve loooooooooooooooooooovvvee looooooooooovvee my parents this much!
*stretches arms until my fingers touch pasir ris land*
thank you mapaaaa, for everything everything everything.
youre the best parents in th whole wide world!
(duuuuuhh, i only have two parents in the whole wide world, of course theyre the best! haha!)

i dont want to let a single shit (fatins favourite words, a single shit) ruin my precious life.
i love things the way they are right now.
with or without you, b.

okay im happy dont disturb me! muuuuuuuuuaaaaacchhs!

No comments: