Monday 13 July 2009

is there an end for karma?
this question has been bugging me so much lately.
hmmm..

idk how i come up with such a question.
actually i know why. haha.
cause im an insomniac, thats why i tend to think and ponder alot before going to sleep.
the thoughts really brought me far, too far indeed, that i ended up sleeping at 3am.
no good.
hahaha.

i want to practise on how to not talk alot. all over again.
hahaha. seriously man, i cant stand my habit of talking alot.
i just cant help it, yknw :(

like last night, i was on the phone with my annoying boyfriend so i went on and on with my truckloads of stories.
one of them was about this one morning when i went to school alone cause i forgot to do my homework and had to reach school earlier.
so my intention was to take 334 bus from the nearest bus stop.
i have to walk to my right if i want to take bus from the main road and to my left if i want to take 334.
i made my way confidently to the left and that was when a cat popped out.
two cats.
and three cats.
WHY MUST THEN, WHEN I WAS WALKING TO THE BUS STOP, OF ALL TIME, RIGHT?!
i mustered all my courage (eventhough im not sure if i have even one) and i slowed down a bit.
i couldve reached the bus stop safely if only those spooky cats werent staring at me.
they didnt just scare the shit out of me by popping out! they were staring at me! i think i was cursed.
im a timid little girl so i turned around and walked to the bus stop at main road.
how ironic.

when i was at the end of my story, this just-turned-18 boy didnt pity me at all after listening to me patiently.
he laughed at me and said "you told me that before, sayaaaaanng. hahahahahaha"
-.-
so i was wasting my energy and time and saliva telling him the whole (same) story enthusiastically!

and i went on and on again... and i told him about me who cant be questioned and answered it immediately cause my impulsive answer will make me regret.
so there was this time when i was at a bank to open a new bank account.
the lady asked me if i wanted to sign or thumb print and because she said the "sign" word first and it seemed easier cause i dont need to polish my thumb once i got home, so i chose sign.
the next second after answering, i realised that i cant even sign.
my signature is sooo so so simple that anyone can forge it.
even a 4-year-old girl.

and again, after me being fired up with the story, he just laughed again and told me that i had told him that before.
i was like, agaaaaaiin?!
so paiseh looorr.
i instantly changed the subject. HAHA.

we talked damn lot, as if there was no tomorrow.
haha.
another time when we were skype-ing, i literally shrieked and laughed and talked to my laptop and it felt so weird.
-.-
hahaha. i think everyone in this house could hear me laughing last night.
but i tried to control!
see if it worked. hahaha.

but honeeeyy (HAHA), it doesnt matter how annoying and vexatious you are, deep inside i still love you.
try digging my heart harder k, jelek.
hahahaha.
i swear ehhh!
only a slight thought of you, you and you could last a smile on my face for the whole day.
hahahaha.
i remember laughing to myself during lesson just now when i remembered you bullying me and the time we spent together.
and when i remembered how sweet i am to give him an enormous (not really actually) mickey doll for his birthday. i presicely know that hes 18 this year. and yet, i gave him such a.. err.. cute present.
^^
eeeeww. i sound so creepy eh. hahaha.

ok so i laugh like hell nowadays.
hahahaha.
i got scolded twice during higher malay lesson today.
first because i left my textbook in class.
second because i chewed gummy inside class.
mdm lorena thinks that i have no interest in studying malay and she said if i couldnt be bothered, i could tell principal that i dont want to study malay.
but nooooooo, i want to. i just cant.
languages and me dont seem to get along well.
:(

and i dont seriously pay attention in class.
i need to kick this habit, man. its the third week alr.
i will i will. i try.

so yeah, i should keep my words.
now im gonna do my homework.
i try.
hahahaha.

No comments: