Wednesday 15 July 2009

Arent i supposed to live my life to the fullest?
There are times when i feel like giving up, not caring about a single thing that might tear me apart and going on with life blisfully. Thats what how lifes supposed to feel like anywaayy. Haha.
So, yeah. I have to promise myself not to flood her with endless unnecessary thoughts and insecurities. Honestly, im tired of hurting myself :(
So i guess im done with worrying too much. I dont want to fake another smile and laughter when actually a long sharp tomb is kept inside me.
I know God have a plan. Let it be whatever its meant to be. Life. Goes. On.
:)

Anywaaayyys, ive no interest in going to school anymore. It simply bores me to death. I mean, the only subject that keeps me awake is math. And thats pathetic, i know! The rest is a bunch of hell. Gahh. I have to do self-study for practically all subject. Like, science and history. Sigghhhh. How to improve like this?! :(
Soon i will study. Once ive regained my semangat. (amiiiiinn!)

Ive created myself a brand new wishlist term 3 edition. Hahahaha.
Ahh shiitt, im blogging using phone right now. I cant use bullets or point forms. Tsk.
Nvm, im still gonna list them down in case one day i forget everything.
Or maybe when i cancel it one by one i will feel the sense of accomplishment. Like what isk feels when he gets correct answers for math questions -.-
Hahahaha.

Hmm.. I want an outdoor photoshoot with my loved ones. And that will be fulfilled once i get myself a camera which is pretty impossible. Hahaha. Count, two.
Thirdly, i want this sexy wallet from f21! It even haunted me in my dream and i have to get ittt! :o
I want bali, still.
Papa says if i can get the second in class at the end of this year, he will fulfill one of my most wanted wishes. Hehehe.
But at this slowly slow rate, tell me how is that gonna be possible? :(
Pareennts parents. Why do they never get satisfied?
I remember the time when i was still in indo and i got sixth position in A class and i was so proud that when i got home from school i put my report book approximately 2cm away from my papas face and his response was "what is this?! Rank means third rank or second rank at least. If sixth, its not considered a rank."
Wtfff, heartache i tell you. Hahaha.
Then when i got third in class last mye and i asked for a new phone, he said "ok. Next time you get second position then i will be so proud" soooooo he was indirectly saying that he is still NOT proud of me. I shrrriiiiinnk.
Hahaha. I know he loves me though ^^

Who can be proud of a daughter who sleeps in class and doesnt check timetable everyday and thinks about shopping during lessons and spends a lot of money monthly and is scared of everything?! Hahaha.

K, back to my wishlist.
Hmm.. I want... To go back sooooonn.
I want to lose weight desperately.
I want to be happy forever.
I want to own a bank. Ahahaha.
I want clothes.
I want nobody nobody but you.

K, im going wrong alr.
Guess i need to take my nap now.

Ya, actually, im blogging just to make me sleepy.
I love the bedsheet. Bye, loves.

No comments: