Wednesday 26 August 2009

I'm wanting you but can't go back.

Yay! Common tests are officially oveeeeeeeeeeerr!
Lets celebrate with three bottles of heineken!
-.-

I can finally 'breathe'!
Yeah, all this while ive been suffocated i cant even think clearly.
My worries have flown far far away, for now.
Hahahaha.

The three subjects i feared the most (hist, science, math) turned out to be more manageable than the rest.
Why am i never good at english?!
The summary part, when i was supposed to write around 120 words, was magically done by gatria.
I was running out of time so i just listed down any points i saw and summarized them.
Lazy or what. Haih.
And i write total craps for literature.
The passage i read and learnt the most didnt come out in test at all!
Mother tongue was okay i guess.
Zz.

I can breathe!
And im gonna smile as much as i can now.
It eases me in everything i do.
Ok, meyepek.

I just dont want to cry.
Mark this line, hon.

Im gonna abandon this blogger soon.
Eeyeeekaking ah this blogger.
Useless shit.

No comments: