Thursday 23 July 2009

xoxo

Hello, beautiful(s).
Blogger doesnt seem to like me. Tsk.
Its okay. I just feel the urge to blog about yesterday which was my mama's birthday! Yay!

Stupiiddd. I cant make my fonts larger or upload any picts cause im using mobile.
Thats how lazy i am. My laptop its not even 1m away from where i am now -.-

I just want to wish a very very happy (belated) birthday to the most incredible woman of my life. The only reason why im struggling here without her and for her.
Ive been repeating these lines for zillions times but i will never get bored of repeating them.
Thats how much i love you, mama.
From you, ive learnt on how to stay strong even when you are against the whole world. Ive learnt how to be a believer. To be forgiving like how youve forgiven me when i let you down over and over again, when i disappointed you and silently stabbed your kind soul. To stand on my own just like precisely what i am doing now. To be a 'someone' for everyone. To open my eyes widely to see and face this superficial and estoric world enduringly. To be absolutely everything that one day you will proudly prove to a lot of people out there that youre one successful mother in raising your daughters. I profusely apologise for all troubles that ive unintentionally heaped upon you. You know how much i love you, ma. I promise you. I am not stopping until my last breath. Youve been there for me through my ups and downs. Even when i unappreciatively went against you. And thats exactly how im gonna return the favour. Im not gonna do the same mistake that i did two years ago which has brought me, us, to the worst state. Just to let you know, anything disgraceful that ive done to you had been done on impulse. I never ever ever meant to hurt your angelic feeling. I love you and will forever do. I will never be sincere to lose a mama like you. Youre the best, ma :)
On your birthday (yesterday -.-) i prayed that as days pass by, you will be mentally and physically stronger. It doesnt matter if those wrinkles on your face have started growing, they wont dare to shake my love for you. Hahaha. Joking. You are still as pretty as your second daughter is. Cheh. Haha. I know you wont stop debating over whos prettier until i lose. Zz.
And i guarantee, you will always stay proud of your four daughters. Im working on it! Hahaha. Im battling here without you and i still find it the toughest thing to do up to today but im not moved. Its for you. Oooooooooooooohh, i love you mamaaaaaa!
Hahaha.
And im still pursuing our dream which i promised you i would fulfill it.
That once i grow up and become a 'woman', i would bring you to all the breathtaking places on earth, take pictures together, talk about life and all the nostalgia wont be absent.
One more thing. I want us to stay as a family forever and nothing can split us up.
I trust papa, i know how much he loves you.
Like i do ^^
Amiiiiiiiiiiinn!

Dont worry about me too much. You know im no longer your little girl, dont you? Youve turned me into a grown up one.
Thats why i dared to bring my bf home.
Hahahahaha.

Okay. Im still not happy cause i cannot upload pictures! Soon kay.
Been busy with slacking around. Hahaha.

Last but not least, excuse my broken (into pieces!) english.
Hehe :D
I will try to mend it. Zz.

Have i talked alot enough?

No comments: