Friday 17 July 2009

shes growing up, it scares me.

thank God its fridaaayy!
im dead tired! :(

why do i get easily irritated by everyone and everything around me nowadays?!
im so saaadd. i cant stop being annoyed.
it emotionally diturbs me. huhu.

maybe luck just isnt on my side.
:(


on the brighter side, this month is my sisters month!
tomorrow is her birthday and im afraid i dont have a chance to blog (as if), so i want to wish the greatest sister in the world a
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY in advance, my innocent little girl!
now that youre 13, please grow up.
dont sulk alot and irritate people around you eh! hahaha.
study hard hard hor so that you can become like your elder gorgeous sister whos now studying in singapore and always sleeps in class.
cheh. i sound so proud of my sleeping habit. hahaha.
i have to admit that you are the best sister ever ever eveeeeerrr who never fails to make me laugh to tears.
i swear! hahaha.
lets go on diet together even if you cannot run. dont worry, we are the same.
and take care of mama and papa cause i know you love them as much as i do.
dont go and get yourself a boyfriend cause i want you to only be mine.
HEHE.
i know youre trying your very best to make mapa proud. i really support you.
trust me, when i see you cry, i know how you feel cause i was in your shoes too!
dont care about the spicy critics people hurl to your face.
cause i will still love you no matter what.
xoxo!

(this entry title is especially for you! haha)

retail therapy tmr. a must.
anyone wants to follow?

OK SO MY PAPA JUST CALLED ME AND GUESS WHAT.
he told me that the hotel where manu clubs gonna stay at when theyre in indonesia was bomb-ed!
so the tour was canceled padahal my papa has bought the front-row ticket.
wtf righttttt!
at least he could give me a photograph of them right?
:(

No comments: