Friday 10 July 2009

hahahahahahahahaha


im a happy happy girl i laugh like one mad woman until mrs teo told me to compose myself during lessons and she accused me for not being attentive and on task in class hahaha tell me how to stop laughing when i sit surrounded by the three girls plus syahmi in class hahaha she just has no idea of how happy and vigorous i am despite the fact that im suffering from hair loss problem (the major one, mind you) and constipation and insomnia at the same time hahahaha i love being where i am right now but i would love it more more if i were in indonesia right now cause when im in indonesia it means no dragging myself to school with eyes hardly open and brain completely blank woohooooo i can wake up when my eyes want to and eat chips plus chocolate plus whatever fattening food provided by my papa and sisters instead haha the presence of yopie whos gonna turn 18 in two days time makes my days in indo perfect haha how awesooooome!
omg i love writing without comas and full stops
:D

supposedly to go to gym after school with hannah and mai but stupid leg cramps loved me so much that i couldnt even walk up the staircase grrr let alone running on the treadmill so i decided to walk around jp with fifah and fatin and i got myself a medicine for constipation yaaaaaayy meeeee hahaha had my carrot cake lunch there then fifah bought a book plus math stuff and we proceeded to mac after walking a distance of 392328348km in jp which triggered fifah to lose her semangat haha shes so proud of going to bed at 4 in the morning tsktsktsk fifah bought a cup of mcflurry but gatria decided to forget about her diet plan that she managed to finish it haha what a good girl i am for helping lethargic fifah finish her mcflurry
:)

oh one more thing hehehehehee
happy belated birthday my dearest syazwani sufri!
i love you you love me we are happy family hahaha wish you all the best in whatever you do cause i believe that from all the struggling youve gone through you can now determine on whats the best for you hoho just remember that youre not alone through it all cause you have meeeee hehehehehe and i insist you to last long with ayep cheh hahaha love yoouuuu baby muuuuuuuuuuuuaaacks wth haha <3

1 comment:

Wani:) said...

Aww..gats Wanie loves you too..
Sure2 i come to you when i have probs.Thanks again my dearts Gatria!