Tuesday 7 July 2009

what goes around, comes around.

Photobucket

idk what life would be right now without you, love.
:*

(kindly ignore my face cause i look horrible in candid picts. thank you)

im in a huge meeesss.
:(

  • i left my school fees on my desk and i thought i lost it.
  • i thought i put my science books underneath my school desk that i went around to look for them like one mad and lost woman when theyre actually inside my book box at home.
  • second, i forgot to finish my malay holiday assignment. i didnt even remember that im supposed to finish it.
  • i abandoned my phone inside classroom that i had to go back all the way to school cause i just realised when i was on my way home.
  • i bought four books in one day and a top-up card which totally dried up my wallet.
  • i slept and did not pay attention in class due to having not more than 5 hours of sleep everynight.
  • i need my 1k back.
  • i HAVE to finish up all my homework although i know i wont.
  • im on a diet. remind me that.
theres a lot more but i dont want to make myself sound even more pathetic.
as usual.
so, yeah. im extremely exhausted right now so i need my rest.
stupid email thingy thing from school is forcing me to get stuck here.
pray for me so that i will get out of this mess soon.
love ya.

No comments: